The Friends of the Tippecanoe County Public Library is a not-for-profit organization created to act as a support and advocacy system or the Tippecanoe County Public Library.
Update on Donations: May 2020
We are accepting donations, but they are limited due to the pandemic. Please check our Facebook page for the latest information.
What do we do for the library?
- The Friends of the Tippecanoe County Public Library provide extra support for our county libraries.
- Recent purchases have included graphic arts equipment, a multimedia computer for the youth room, and a new logo for the library, Friends, and Foundation.
- The Friends sponsor summer reading programs for all ages, book discussion groups, author visits and book signings, and other special programs.
- The Friends celebrate library staff and volunteers with employee awards and the annual volunteer luncheon.
- The Friends encourage staff development by sponsorship of scholarships for career development and post-secondary education.
- These activities and more are made possible by income from book sales, membership dues, and special donations.