You can apply to the Library Link program at the library if you:
- Anticipate being homebound for 2 months or longer
- Need services in order to have access to library materials
Applying to the Library Link Program
- Contact Library and set up time for home visit. Call (765)429-0177 or use the form below.
- Fill out application for program
- Fill out borrower’s card application if needed
- Complete Customer preference profile
- Read and sign rules governing acceptable homebound environment
Library Link Volunteers
You can bring the Tippecanoe County Public Library to someone’s door!
The Library Link program represents a unique opportunity to serve your community and enrich your life by bringing homebound customers library materials.
Becoming a Library Link Volunteer
- Contact Library and arrange for an interview. Call (765)429-0177 or use the form below.
- Complete application
- Background check
(done by library)
- Fill out volunteer preference profile