Ask a Librarian. We are here to help.
Got a quick question you need answered? “What’s the phone number to Indiana Beach?” “How many iPhones did Apple sell 2 years ago?” Contact Tippecanoe County Public Library’s Reference Department. We provide quick answers to questions on a variety of topics. You can reach us over the phone during our regular hours by calling (765) 429-0113, or you can also submit a question by completing the online form below.
- Library staff will make every effort to respond within 48 hours of receiving your question.
- Due to staffing constraints there is a limit of three questions per day.
- Please make your question as clear and concise as possible to aid a speedy search.
- TCPL staff are not able to conduct lengthy research via this service. For long or detailed questions, please call or visit the library.
- Requests for obituaries and other genealogy materials cannot be done through this service. Please see our Genealogy page for information on how to obtain these and a list of our resources.
- Due to the online nature of this service, a valid email address is required.
- If you have questions about your account or checked-out materials, please contact the Circulation Department by phone at 765-429-0123, or go to My Account on Tipcat.