As easy as 1-2-3:
- Log in to printing.tcpl.lib.in.us or the app with your library card number and PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone)
- Upload your document. Choose how many copies you need, color or B/W, pages, etc.
- Stop by the nearest library printer to pay for and sign in to print your job.
- PDF files work best but many other file types are supported. Uploading unsupported files will give an error. Convert the file to PDF or bring it to a library to print from library computers.
- To print from websites, ask your browser to print and then choose “save to PDF.” You may then upload that file to Mobile Print using the steps above.
- Printers are located at all TCPL branches, be sure to bring your library card to release the print job.
- Print jobs are held for approximately 12 hours. If you do not print your documents within that time frame, you may have to upload them again.
- View the balance in your account in the bottom left corner. You may add money to your print account at any branch with cash or credit card.